[luau] Fedora Core 1 - DVD ISO image

Hawaii Linux Institute wp at HawaiiLinux.us
Wed Jan 14 10:17:00 PST 2004

Warren Togami wrote:

> Anybody have a DVD burner?  I'd appreciate a copy of this.  Will
> reimburse your media cost + some extra.

As I mentioned in a previous thread, I will be interested in sponsoring
a small Fedora lab to test some of the necessities (but not "necessary"
enough for an individual to spend money buying), such as a DVD burner,
Linux-based PDA/Cellphone, USB 2.0 peripherals (ethernet/802.11g cards,
sound cards, etc.), etc.   (Anything else?  Perhap a Biostar SFF
Athlon64 box.)  Just wish my neighbor Chris Hemmeter were still alive.
He would have made everyone Linux proud.  wayne