[luau] migration

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Tue Jan 13 12:28:01 PST 2004

The PODS project (www.pods.hawaii.edu) stores all it's image data
(2megapixel jpegs) and weather data in a postgres database and is VERY happy
with it on redhat. We're more than likely going to move to Fedora since we
can update over local connections to videl.ics.hawaii.edu VERY quickly.

/brian chee

University of Hawaii ICS Dept
Advanced Network Computing Lab
1680 East West Road, POST rm 311