[luau] HOSEF Events

R. Scott Belford scott at belford.net
Tue Jan 6 13:34:01 PST 2004

This Saturday at noon we will have our organizational meeting.  The
agenda is as follows:

Year in Review and Year in Preview
Nomination and Election of a new Steering Committee
Status of existing Projects

Immediately afterwards we will be meeting to discuss our role in the
eschool Conference.  This is an event heavily attended by key DOE staff
and administrators  We will be promoting Open Source Software and the
K12LTSP project.  We welcome your input and your time if you have them
to give.  We need to plan our presentation and our contributions.

So,
Organizational Meeting 12 p.m
eSchool Conference Planning meeting immediately afterwards (let's call
it 1 p.m.)

The meetings will be held at The McKinley Community School for Adults.

see http://www.hosef.org for updates and directions

--scott.