[luau] Routing table problems...

Ronald Willis ronal at aloha.com
Mon Jan 5 01:39:11 PST 2004

Sorry I didnt catch the beginning of this thread, hope the following hasnt
been recommended...

When ever I build a multihome box I learned from the ISA card days to run
the diagnostic software to confirm whether the card even works for starters,
and run the diagnostics test on each card. The io and irqs for info sake,
would round out my test. Just to get started.

Ron