Ham stuff (was [luau] Mandrake 9.0)

Ken Mayer kmayer at bitwrangler.com
Wed Feb 25 22:31:17 PST 2004

Dana,

I'm a ham, too, AE6CA, but I haven't turned on the rig (my boat,
ICOM-735 and a 10m wire backstay) much since I arrived in the islands
last May. I have an SCS PTC-III on board as well. Do you know any kind
of stuff goes on around Honolulu that I might get plugged into? Also, my
friends are running the ham shack for the Vic-Maui race this summer and
they wanted to know of any local resources for parts in case something
goes wrong. I told them about the Kenwood dealer in Kahului, but that's
about all I know.

73s, Ken Mayer

--
kmayer at bitwrangler.com // 808-936-2034 // http://www.bitwrangler.com