[luau] yum-2.0.4-2

Hawaii Linux Institute wp at HawaiiLinux.us
Fri Feb 20 11:10:01 PST 2004

Oops, a mistake, it was the HOSEF ftp that is capped at 100KB/s.  (Or ?)
BTW, I'll be sending you a mail offlist about a gettogether lunch.  I've
set up a Fedora demo at the Travel University (on the 20th floor,
penthouse, of Ala Moana Bldg.; great view of the Ala Moana harbor).
Would like to see how it can be better utilized.  wayne