[luau] Computer Donation

rodney pepe65 at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Feb 16 09:10:02 PST 2004

I have a computer that I am willing to give to a NON-PROFIT organization, but
I will need a receipt for tax purposes. The reason I am donating this
computer is that is is unstable (reboots and freezes randomly). I do not have
the knowledge to troubleshoot the problem, and I am too frustrated with this
computer to spend any more money trying to fix the problem. I suspect that it
MAY be a motherboard problem, but I am not sure. It is a dual AMD MP 2100
system, here are the specs:

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-7DPXDW
	AMD 762+768 Chipset
	Dual Socket A CPU
	4 DIMM/ATX
	Intel 82550 LAN Controller
	Promise PDC20267
RAM: 1024 MB RAM
Video Card: NVIDIA 128 MB GeForce 4 Ti4200
(2) Antec Hard Drive Coolers
4x4x24 CD-RW Drive
3.5" Floppy
Enermax Power Supply

Photos can be found here:
http://rkanno.biz/dsc04451.jpg (front-side view)
http://rkanno.biz/dsc04452.jpg (side view)
http://rkanno.biz/dsc04453.jpg (rear view)
http://rkanno.biz/dsc04454.jpg (side view, cover removed)

Just add hard drives and an OS, and you should be set. If anyone is
interested, please email me. First come first served.

Rodney
pepe65 at hawaii.rr.com