[luau] Linux box offs self

Karen Lofstrom lofstrom at lava.net
Wed Feb 11 20:07:00 PST 2004

I finally managed to get the old Linux to commit suicide. Vince's little
line of code erased it! Yay Vince!

Everyone else's solutions depended on Linux-formatted boot floppies (at
least I'm fairly sure they did), which I couldn't manage to do, since it's
my PC that's connected to the net, the files were on my PC, and various
experiments with mcopy and the like were unsuccessful. No, I haven't
installed Samba.

Anyway, I will be able to give the Bara family a working computer and a
huge weight of obligation will be lifted from my shoulders. Thanks all.

--
Karen Lofstrom