[luau] E-school conference update?

Nakashima pnakashi at k12.hi.us
Thu Feb 5 13:56:00 PST 2004

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, Thomas Ryan Gordon Sr wrote:

> Karen Lofstrom wrote:
>
> | Can someone who participated in the HOSEF lab and lecture at the
> | school conference tell us how it went?
>
> It was pretty good for HOSEF to make it's presence known at eschool.  We
> didn't fill the session room like the "freebies" session did but scott &
> peter presented very well.

I think the booth was the real gem. We were able to touch many TCs and
principals one on one. They were able to look at and feel K12LTSP. Many
were interested in persuing it. However, the proof comes at the next few
Saturday workshops and if we start getting emails and phone calls. Even if
we don't do any conference related installs over the next year, we
certainly enlightened a lot of people. You wouldn't believe how many of
them had no clue when they entered and were excited when they left. My
guess would be inquiries from at least 5 more schools in the near future.