[LUAU] Possbile TPOSSCON partnering

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Thu Dec 30 18:11:10 PST 2004

Matt Darnell wrote:
> Has anyone seen if there is any synergy with these conferences?
>
> Pacific Telecommunications Council '05
> http://www.ptc05.org/program/index.html

A little group called HOSEF is a sponsor

http://www.ptc.org/PTC05/sponsor/sponsor_list.html

in exchange for setting up and managing a Linux Thin Client Email
Garden.  Just *look* at those sponsors.  For many, this will be their
first exposure to Linux.  We still need a few volunteers to help.  This
ia a *great* networking opportunity and is *huge* for the OSS community.

Also, page 8 of the brochure

http://www.ptc.org/PTC05/pdf/PTC05_Conf_Brochure_9.01.pdf

Promotes TPOSSCON.  We made this partnership with Sharon and the good
folks at PTC back in September.  You have hopefully noticed that we
promote them on the TPOSSCON website.

> SIP Summit at the Winter Pacific Telecommunications Council
> http://www.pulver.com/sipsummit2005/index.html

Nothing with this.

> -Matt

--scott