[LUAU] Virtual directory points to another computer

Matt Darnell mattdarnell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 13:15:49 PST 2004

> > Does anyone know how to have a 'symlink' that will point to a
> > directory on another computer?
>
> ummm, yeah, what I said before,
> AFTER you NFS mount the remote computer's directory.

Angela,

Thanks for this.  Would the link from the FTP server to the host
'file' server be encrypted?

The files have some sensitive information that we would like to
encrypted.  Unfortunately the clients do not support secure FTP.
Right now they are pulling the files from a remote FTP server and the
sensitive data is beign sent over the line in plain text.  We are
trying to encrypt the 'public' portion of the FTP journey.

Aloha,
Matt