[LUAU] aloha! (from Aaron J. Seigo)

Vince Hoang vince at litrium.com
Wed Dec 29 22:51:53 PST 2004

[Forwarding this on, since Aaron is not on the list. -Vince]

:From: "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo at kde.org>
:Subject: aloha!
:To: luau at lists.hosef.org
:Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 22:08:10 -0700

hello everyone =)

i'm coming to Oahu next month from chilly, snowy Calgary, Canada to attend
both TPOSSCON and the FSG Accessibility Conference ... if there are any KDE
enthusiasts / hackers in the area, i'd love to meet up with you at TPOSSCON
and/or whenever works ... my week there will largely be devoted to KDE and
general Open Source advocacy (and maybe a little beach time as well ;)

i'm not sure if i'll be doing a KDE booth at TPOSSCON at this point, but if
that happens it would be cool to have some co-pilots for the booth and
hardware to show off KDE on (i won't be lugging much in the way of technology
on the flight; probably just a laptop, and i'll be using that for
presentations ....)

in any case, i look forward to meeting as many of you there as possible ...

(p.s. i'm not subscribed to this list, so please CC me on any replies =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo