[LUAU] Ubuntu CDs for you

Michael Bishop michaelbishop at fastmail.fm
Fri Dec 24 00:12:15 PST 2004

Finally, they have come:
 - 12 Intel i386 packs with an installation and a Live CD
 - 4 PowerPC installation CD
 - 4 AMD64 Installation CDs

These are beautifully packaged sets. The CD covers are simple and
elegant with lots of contrasts that say, "HERE I AM, INSTALL ME!"

I'm putting 2 PowerPC CDs on the side to go with the 2 G3's heading for
the Ewa Boys and Girls Club. I'm keeping 2 Intel i386 CDs.

The rest are up for grabs. I'll be at McKinley Community School this
Friday and next Friday from 10am - 4pm. Just head up to room 208 and ask
for me. :-)

Michael
429-3030