[LUAU] Software Freedom Day with Revolution OS

R. Scott Belford scott at belford.net
Wed Aug 25 13:21:59 PDT 2004

This Saturday we will be celebrating Software Freedom Day

http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/

from 2:30-8 at UH's Post 127 building

http://www.cis.hawaii.edu/guc/db/detail.php?id=190

With the permission of the esteemed J.T.S. Moore, we will be showing
Revolution OS during this time. (please reciprocate his kindness and buy
his dvd for your library)  The prime seating is at 5.  Given a good
turnout, we may show it at 3 and 7 as well.

http://www.revolution-os.com/

It is possible to eat and snack in the room, and there is outside space
to picnic.

Please invite your friends, family, or fellow techies to join us for the
good vibe of OSS.  We will have fun.

A HUGE mahalo to Brian Chee for arranging this event with HOSEF.

--scott