[LUAU] HOSEF Talk-Shop, Wednesday August 18th

R. Scott Belford scott at belford.net
Mon Aug 16 19:37:53 PDT 2004

Once a week we facilitate a gathering of the minds in a fun sort of way.
  The venue rotates, but the purpose is the same: to informally gather
and figure it all out with our fellow OSS enthusiasts.  It's a LUG
activity, and this week it is in Honolulu.  Ferguson's to be exact.

Ferguson's Irish Pub
729 Bishop Street
Honolulu HI

Wednesday 6-8:30

http://www.fergusonspub.com/pages/1/index.htm

I can't tell you exactly how to get there, but Mapquest can.  I can say
it is across the street from Aloha Tower Marketplace.  So that we don't
besiege John with too many penguins, please contact me off-list or reply
to the list if you think that you'll be joining us.

--scott

--
R. Scott Belford
Founder/Director