[LUAU] HOSEF Workshop and Organizational meeting

R. Scott Belford scott at belford.net
Sat Aug 14 12:52:21 PDT 2004

HOSEF is reviving our workshop with a gathering at The McKinley
Community School for Adults today at 1:30.  If one feels like assisting,
we have to swap out some dontated computers.  If one feels like playing,
we will be installing Xandros Linux followed by some of those cool new
Novell applications from their demo CD at Linux World.

At 4 we have our monthly organizational meeting.  You are welcome to
attend.  HOSEF is a charitable non-profit whose mission is to promote
and sustain the use of OSS in Hawaii.  Our monthly meeting of the
elected steering committee and HOSEF members keeps our actions
transparent and allows for participation from the community.  For more
details of what the organization is up to, managerially, see