[LUAU] Free from Novell

Julio gutierrej001 at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Aug 12 01:50:47 PDT 2004

this is what I got:
We appreciate your interest in the Linux Technical Resource Kit, offered by
the Novell Customer Communities.

At this time we are not accepting any more orders. If you are interested in
receiving notice of other forthcoming Linux opportunities from Novell similar
to this Linux Technical Resource Kit, please provide your name and e-mail
address below.