[LUAU] PHP Class

R. Scott Belford scott at belford.net
Wed Aug 11 16:32:57 PDT 2004

Nathan A. Keirn wrote:
> Has anyone heard back on the PHP class. A friend of mine, and I both want to
> sign up. I emailed Kevin English, but I haven't heard back yet.
>
> Nathan

Kevin is probably just busy.  He, Michael, and HOSEF have been working
out the details and the times.  It is looking like the classes will
begin in September, run for 6 Saturdays, and be taught either at 9 ish
or noon.

Kevin has graciously agreed to teach the class with HOSEF as we begin to
roll out a number of OSS focused sessions for the community.  The
schedules and topics are being hammered out.  We will be offering a lot
of classes complementary to the more advanced courses available through
PCATT and other institutions.

Payment will go to HOSEF to perpetuate our charitable projects, and
HOSEF will take care of paying for the class, the instructor, and itself
if anything remains.  If you have something OSS based that you would
either like to teach or to learn, let us know and we'll set it up.

--scott