[LUAU] Intro

Tim Newsham newsham at lava.net
Wed Aug 11 11:39:50 PDT 2004

> > never say never.   :-)
>
> OK, port Linux to an 8051 with 256 BYTES of RAM and (at most) 64k of ROM.  :-)

Not quite the same thing, but in a similar vein:
  http://lng.sourceforge.net/

There are of course many other examples of similar systems running
on various 8-bit microprocessors.

> Yeah, all those older images that include SSH support (I don't know if
> any actually do, though I made some that did) all used OpenSSH and
> therefore had to include OpenSSL.  Cost you a LOT of space...

Why not just strip out the pieces of SSL that openssh needs?
OpenSSL is a large library, OpenSSH only uses a fraction of it.

Tim N.