[LUAU] LUAU history needed

Vince Hoang vince.hoang at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 02:56:12 PDT 2004

Hi folks,

This message is primarily geared towards all you old-time lurkers
on the list.

We are hoping to gain a few historical accounts on the history of
LUAU to use as material to develop more content on the hosef.org
website.

I am doing as much as I can from Google and the existing LUAU
archives, but it would really help to get a few paragraphs from
anyone willing to share. Yes, I am aware that a lot of problems
existed in the past, but a lot of good came out the group as well.

This includes information on where the mailing list and website
were hosted, where you folks met, and the principal maintainers
and organizers.

Please be sure to watch the Reply-To: header if you intend to
reply off-list.

Thanks,
-Vince