[LUAU] HOSEF Talks Shop

R. Scott Belford scott at belford.net
Tue Aug 10 22:34:29 PDT 2004

Each Wednesday for the foreseeable future, HOSEF is organizing a Shop
Talk session for Linux and OSS.  Our first go at it will be tomorrow
evening at Roundtable Pizza in Kailua.  Future Wednesday sessions are
scheduled on our calendar, but you are welcome to suggest alternative
venues and times.  The idea is to meet in town every other week and
rotate our other locations between the windward, leeward, and Mililani
regions of the island.  There is no agenda except to create a networking
and socializing opportunity for our community.

--scott