[LUAU] PHP Class Announcement

Kevin W. English kevin at x5dev.com
Fri Aug 6 18:59:34 PDT 2004

Aloha,
	I'm trying to get a 6 week Php class going at McKinley.  The class will
only cost $45. There will be no book required. If I don't get at least 7
people, we can't hold the class. It will be on a saturday from 9-11:30
or from 12-2:30. Here's a general outline of what I'll teach:

	WEEK 1: Php/HTML general Syntax
	WEEK 2: MySQL and Php (phpmyadmin)
	WEEK 3: Cookies, session and logins
	WEEK 4: Templating systems and Pears
	WEEK 5: Finding and using Php programs, begin project.
	WEEK 6: Finish Project.

	If you are interested, pleaes e-mail me directly and indicate the
following:
	Your Name
	E-mail
	Phone Number
	Class time prefenence (indicate 9-11:30 or 12-2:30)

	About me: I have been using php since 2000 when we had to type
$HTTP_GET_VARS instead of $_GET and we named our files php3/phtml
instead of php. I currently use it at my job. I also have a BS in
Computer Engineering.

--
Kevin W. English
kevin at x5dev.com