[LUAU] hosef luau subscription page

Vince Hoang luau at ml.altern8.net
Fri Apr 30 21:52:13 PDT 2004

On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 09:21:25AM -1000, Charles Lockhart wrote:
> http://www.hosef.org/pn/index.php?module=Static_Docs&type=user&func=view&f=luau.html
>
> which is the "main" luau subscription page (pointed to by
> the main hosef.org page) was broken and wouldn't let me
> subscribe a couple of weeks ago (kept giving me the message
> that luau wasn't a valid option), and now the page seems
> broken, repeatedly informing me that I need to enter a valid
> email (which I did).

Thanks for pointing this out. That page was patched after I dug
around for the page, late last week. It should have never been
the "main" subscription page. I intend to remove it once the CMS
brokenness issues are resolved.

No matter what state of decay or growth http://www.hosef.org/
may exist in, please consider http://lists.hosef.org/ has
authoritative for mailing list related matters.

-Vince