[LUAU] HOSEF Organizational Meeting

R. Scott Belford scott at belford.net
Wed Apr 7 12:40:14 PDT 2004

This Saturday you are welcome to join HOSEF for its monthly
organizational meeting.  We gather at 1 p.m. at The McKinley Community
School for Adults on Pensacola and will meet for one hour.  Signs will
point you to Room 206, and if you drive, please park on the Pensacola
side of the adult school.  There are plenty of spaces.

You might ask yourself, why should I come?  For one, this is the
opportunity you seek to meet and interact with your fellow Open Source
advocates.  Our meeting will last for an hour at most, and then you can
join us for a K12LTSP workshop.  If this does not strike your fancy, an
informal gathering at some eating establishment will ensue the meeting.

--scott
PR Director
HOSEF - The Hawaii Open Source Education Foundation

HOSEF is a volunteer governed charitable organization whose mission is
to promote and sustain the use of Open Source Software in Hawaii.  In
addition to managing this mailing list, we organize and train volunteers
and educators to install, maintain, and support K12LTSP labs.  You are
always welcome to join our efforts.