[luau] Listserv Suggestion

Nicholas E. Walker new at gnu.org
Tue Sep 30 10:13:00 PDT 2003

In my experience ezmlm and Smartlist are the most painless for users of
the list system.  ezmlm is the easiest to set up and administer that
I've found.  Smartlist is also a pain to setup, but once running it
functions far better than Mailman.  I wouldn't recommend inflicting
Mailman on your users even if it were trivial to set up.

ezmlm works with qmail, and can be found at http://www.ezmlm.org/
Smartlist is part of procmail, http://www.hartzler.net/smartlist/

Good luck.

Nicholas