[luau] [OT] Konami

Jan Semrau jsemrau at campus.hpu.edu
Sat Sep 27 08:07:00 PDT 2003

That's what I though, thanks. I was just wondering, I was reading the
Game Developers Magazine at work last week at work and they mentioned
that Konami
Hawaii needs people for development on Frogger 2 in Hawaii. I figured,
maybe a chance to come back Hawaii??
But I guess, their offices are more like IBM's or SUN's offices in
Hawaii.

Thanks for your help Robert and Virgil,  Dan