[luau] Map network drive in 2000

Keith krjw at optonline.net
Thu Sep 25 05:24:01 PDT 2003

* Nakashima <pnakashi at k12.hi.us> [24/09/2003 2312EDT]:
> Hi all,
> I'm having trouble getting a Win 2000 desktop to map a network drive
> (Linux share). I can do it in Win 98SE and Win NT. What's different in Win
> 2000?
> --Peter

Define "having trouble".  Are you getting an error message from win2k?
If so, what's the message?  I have been administering Linux samba +
win2k interoperability issues in a corporate environment for 3 years &
thus *might* be able to offer some insight.  ;-)

Ciao,
krjw.
--
Keith R. John Warno                  [k r j w  at  optonline dot net]
Going the speed of light is bad for your age.