[luau] Re: dual pentium pro

Yu Ming yum at itp.ac.cn
Wed Sep 24 14:38:01 PDT 2003

Dusty,
Thanks for your reply. I am in China. If you are no longer using them,
would you like to trade them for some thing? My dual pentium pro machine
is still running, and I am going to upgrade it to dual celeron 533 with
PL-PRO/II (but without Neo S370). I have a couple of PIII CPUs, but all
of them are 133Mhz bus. If you are interested I can trade them for your
PIII 1.1G (100Mhz bus) and S370s.
Regards,
Ming Yu