[luau] There Won't Be RH 10?

Hawaii Linux Institute wp at HawaiiLinux.us
Mon Sep 22 18:13:00 PDT 2003

Oops, "Federa" should be "Fedora"--typos/grammars have become an
inevitable part of our life in the internet stage--thanks to the cutting
and pasting tools and the fact that our fingers do run faster than the
neural bus connecting to our brain cells.

BTW, there are actually two Fedora projects, one is being maintained by
the University of Virginia and Cornell University and funded by the
Andrew W. Mellon Foundation:

http://www.fedora.info

And the other is, of course, being maintained by Warren:

http://www.fedora.us/index-main.html

Needless to say, I am totally lost.