[luau] Proposed LTSP Server Config

Dwight dwight at aikanaka.com
Mon Sep 22 07:50:01 PDT 2003

Scott,

This sounds great.  Of course, we can't do anything unilaterally for the
school...we'd have to go through the proper channels to ensure that things
are done in such a way as to be supported by the school's administration.
You know how it is in any bureaucracy...especially DOE.

I'll get the ball rolling on this end by getting my wife and her school's
tech guy interested...if things go well, we'll all drop by one day.

Mahalo,

Dwight...