[luau] Proposed LTSP Server Config

Dwight dwight at aikanaka.com
Mon Sep 22 04:54:01 PDT 2003

More googling provides the following bits about TCO & cost-savings related
to Linux:

- http://staff.harrisonburg.k12.va.us/~rlineweaver/ (might need the Google
cached version:
http://216.239.53.104/search?q=cache:CL-za7UKqU0J:staff.harrisonburg.k12.va.
us/~rlineweaver/+linux+cost+savings&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
- http://www-1.ibm.com/linux/RFG-LinuxTCO-vFINAL-Jul2002.pdf

I'm sure there's a lot more out there...having solid facts to back up your
thesis are a must when proposing Linux to either the PHBs or government
hacks.

Dwight...