mtg w/ rep Marumoto (was: Re: [luau] Proposed LTSP Server Config)

Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us
Sun Sep 21 13:05:01 PDT 2003

Count me in. When, where, etc?

Michael

Nakashima <pnakashi at k12.hi.us>@videl.ics.hawaii.edu on 09/21/2003 01:33:24
AM

Please respond to luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu

Sent by:    luau-admin at videl.ics.hawaii.edu

To:    luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu
cc:

Subject:    Re: [luau] Proposed LTSP Server Config

Yesterday, I met with rep Marumoto about how Linux could save the state
megabucks, enhance the local economy, and deal with the landfill
problem. She was very interested and asked for another meeting so she
could include computer savvy people on her staff. I mentioned that some
HOSEF people might be interested also. Anyone?