[luau] I need help

Felipe Vegan manuelf at latelarana.com.mx
Fri Sep 12 15:45:00 PDT 2003

OK He's the deal..

I'm a new linux user, and I'm trying to share files between Windows and Linux, So that's why I did a extra partion FAT32.

In Windows I put some files PDF in the FAT32 partition so I could see them on Linux. So thanks to the emails the some of you people send me  (Wish I appreciated very much :-) ). I put on Linux Terminal the commands     mount -t vfat/dev/hda5/mnt/fat32.. I put /dev/hda5 because I saw in the hardware browser that was the direction of the FAT32 partion..But now what I have to do to see on Linuxs the files PDF that I put in the FAT32 partition when I was in windows?? Some friend told me that I could see the PDF files in /mnt but I only can see the floppy and the cd folders when I'm there.. So what I need to do??

Felipe