[luau] Free to a good home

Tom Hackett hackett at myrealbox.com
Fri Sep 5 01:02:01 PDT 2003

Hi Duane,

I could really use a few extra ATX power supplies.  The Compaq power
supplies you mentioned are ATX right?  I'd be very happy to give them a
good home if you haven't already given them away.

I was working on a project to adapt an ATX power supply to power an
iMac and I'm not sure but I think I fried the one in my favorite old
case.  I feel so stupid.  I've had it in the back of my mind I should
replace it with a new power supply but it's not urgent so I haven't got
around to it.  If I could take even just one off your hands for you
that would be great!  If you've already promise them to someone else or
thrown them out it's not big deal I'll pick one up on my own soon
enough.

Aloha,

- Tom Hackett