[luau] Looking for a VPN server

whenever whatever at whoever.net
Thu Sep 4 14:52:00 PDT 2003

    I would stay away from PPTP as much as possiable, it has a very weak
encryption, since you are using w2k, here's the url for x.509 patches.
http://www.freeswan.ca/download.  You can use CA(x.509),  KDC(key distribution
center, Kerberos v5) or just use pre-sharedkeys for authentication, IKE can
be whatever that are supported, ie: MD5/SHA1/3DES/DES.  Also use ESP if you
could, AH leaves the header in clear and conflict with NAT.