[luau] Spamassassin in RH9

Ben Beeson beesond001 at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Oct 28 18:57:01 PST 2003

Aloha,

        I'm up on RH9 now and I was wondering if anyone has had any
success with spamassassin and Ximian Evolution?  I read the fine RH
manual that came in the box, and it says to make a 'procmailrc' file
with a few rules in it to get the spamassassin to work.  So far, no
luck.... None of the mail that makes it through shows any spamassassin
headers.  I had this working in Kmail via filters on RH7.2, but so far I
have not been able to get spamassassin to run with Ximian or RH 9.
Anyway, if anyone has any good ideas, I'm willing to try them.

Mahalos in advance,

Ben