[luau] cvs

Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us
Mon Oct 20 16:47:01 PDT 2003

FYI, it is considered rude to post twice. Try asking a different way or
posting more information. If anything, change the subject field at least.

Try http://securityfocus.com/subscribe it has quite a few lists. Try Focus
on Linux, Secure Shell or Security Basics.

I googled for cvs redhat linux howto.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr
=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=cvs+redhat+linux+howto&btnG=Google+Search

Check out:

11.2 Securing CVS by pserver Port Forwarding using an SSH Tunnel
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/CVS-RCS-HOWTO-11.html#ss11.2

CVS-RCS-HOWTO Document for Linux (Source Code Control System)
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/CVS-RCS-HOWTO.html

etc.

Its both specific to Linux and RedHat. With the boom of open source now a
days, I can't believe anyone can say I can't find information on how to do
something. There is always a mailing list to ask on or at least a google 10
levels deep that can help. I don't usually go move then a few levels down
because I just refine my search until I find what I'm looking for. It may
take some time to find what you want, but you'll eventually get it.

Sorry if I'm a bit harsh, multiposting gets under my skin. Especially after
having to deal with 50-150 relevant emails a day.

Good luck.

Michael

Lucas <lucas at rainbows.net>@videl.ics.hawaii.edu on 10/20/2003 03:07:01 PM

Please respond to luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu