[luau] Counterpoint: Linux vs. Windows Viruses

Wayne Bow sysadmin at stfrancis-oahu.org
Mon Oct 13 15:01:01 PDT 2003

Aloha All,
<snip snip snip>

> But then again, I've become convinced over the last two months that only
> 10% of the American population should be allowed to use a computer at
> all.  And really that's 10% of the college educated population.

<grin> While I agree wholeheartedly, instituting this measure would
put me out of a job! In fact, if Bill ever does turn out a secure
product I may have to start looking.

> -Eric Hattemer

Thanks for the chuckle. :)

Wayne Bow
Network Administrator
St Francis School                   (808) 988.4111 ext 107
"Quality Catholic Education in a Spirit of Joy"