[luau] Looking for help on attempted cracking....

tom_gordon at notes.k12.hi.us tom_gordon at notes.k12.hi.us
Mon Oct 13 08:07:01 PDT 2003

By the way you worded "log entries where the firewall is blocking various IPs when
certain rules are matched.", it sounds like your default rule is not deny.

It is best to deny all and then allow specific traffic.  Or selse, you may
not be blocking things you didn't know were there to blockin the first
place.

Tom

Please respond to luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu
Sent by:        luau-admin at videl.ics.hawaii.edu