[luau] HOSEF Organizational Meeting Today

R.Scott Belford scott at belford.net
Sat Oct 11 07:49:00 PDT 2003

There will be a meeting today at the McKinley Community School for the
Adults.  It is HOSEF's monthly organizational meeting and you are
cordially invited today.  In fact, you are cordially invited the second
Saturday of every month when we meet.  Please find directions and a
calendar at http://www.hosef.org

Today's agenda: Nothing specific.  Chances are, we will talk about
things we talked about before, and we will talk about some things that
are currently unexpected.  We will be discussing moving future meetings
to a place of eating.

--scott