[luau] MISPOST - Roget's Class at McKinley

Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us
Fri Oct 10 22:25:01 PDT 2003

The late night air has gotten to my head once again. I am so embarrassed to
have posted this to luau and not check the To field. My apology to Karen.

Michael

---------------------- Forwarded by Michael Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE on
10/10/2003 10:16 PM ---------------------------

Michael Bishop
10/10/2003 10:11 PM

To:    luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu
cc:

Subject:    Roget's Class at McKinley  (Document link: Michael Bishop)

Karen,

Roget's Computer class is on Sat from 9a - 11:30a and runs until 11/1. I'll
call him tomorrow to inform him that you will be observing his class and
style of teaching. Perhaps both of you can sit down after his class and
talk a while. He has good experience teaching computer basics, he does it
everyday with students in disadvantaged areas.

I'll send you the upcoming class schedule probably next week.

Thank you.

Michael