[luau] employment

Nicholas E. Walker new at gnu.org
Tue Oct 7 13:39:00 PDT 2003

Hi everyone,

I've been in Honolulu for about a month and a half now and I've found
very little in the way of job leads for Linux-related work.  I'm
starting to think I may need to return to the mainland in order to find
work.

If anyone on the list knows of any potential opportunities, I would
really appreciate the assistance.  I have five years of professional
programming and system administration experience, and I've been working
on the Linux kernel and user-space programs for nearly ten years.

Thanks very much.

Nicholas
--
Nicholas E. Walker <new at gnu.org>