[luau] Re: LUAU digest, Vol 1 #927 - 6 msgs

maddog maddog at heavymetalradio.net
Sat Nov 29 13:31:01 PST 2003

Tom,

This may be a protocol but under Mandrake Linux the tool is called Remote
Frame Buffer. It works to connect to another Linux box (I haven't tried this
yet), a VNC Server OR a Windoze Terminal Server. You can install a desktop
installation with networking and you will get this under Mandrake Linux.

Maddog