[luau] HOSEF avoids Football.

R. Scott Belford scott at belford.net
Fri Nov 28 09:00:02 PST 2003

With the Alabama vs. UH game beginning at 2:45 on Saturday, it would be
irresponsible to ask any of the kind volunteers or willing learners to
fight through the traffic and crowded parking lot to attend the workshop
on Saturday. Since we are right across the street from the Stadium, it
will be a zoo. Consequently, the Workshop on Saturday is cancelled. We
will resume our "usual" Thursday and Saturday schedule next week.

The Workshop is our attempt to take away the excuse many have about
Linux that amounts to "where do I go for support."  Be being available 6
hours a week, we have dutifully educated and supported countless
"strangers" in our mission to promote and sustain the use of OS software
in Hawaii.  This year alone we have given away nearly 100 computers, all
running Linux.  Come join us or spread the word.

--scott