[luau] KNOPPIX Edu TG

Arimitsu Shikoda ashikoda at tjcc.tohoku-gakuin.ac.jp
Wed Nov 19 14:27:00 PST 2003

Hello
My name is Arimitsu Shikoda , I work for Tohoku Gakuin Univ. Japan.
I thank you very much that you mentioned about our work of customized
KNOPPIX ( so called KNOPPIX Edu) as below.
We will distribute next step of KNOPPIX EduTG in early December.

We are very sorry but we have only Japanese version in this moment.
If you need further information, please make a contact directly to me.

We are very glad to hear that some people interested in KNOPPIX Edu.
We want to contribute to Education problems at anywhere.

And also we are looking for some person who will be able to collaborate with us.

Thank you.

> (Tohoku Gakuin University) recently put together a Knoppix
>based CD to assist computer training:

>http://www.alpha.co.jp/products/knoppix-edu/#cgengo

>Again, as you can see from their web site, the main purpose of this CD
>is to teach certain basic skills in computers, in general, such as C,
>FORTRAN, CAD, Office suite, Maxima (computational mathmatics)--the
>underlying OS is largely irrelevant. Of course, for many of us, this can
>be an excellent and inexpensive tool to learn computational Japanese. wayne

Arimitsu Shikoda
Tohoku Gakuin Univ.
http://www.tohoku-gakuin.ac.jp
Phone&Facsimle +81-22-368-1197 JAPAN