[luau] Administrivia: non-subscriber policy

Ben Beeson beesond001 at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Nov 14 20:58:01 PST 2003

Vince,

	Does this include submission from subscribers that may be submitting
from an address different from their subscriptoin address?  For example,
I normally access this list at my home address, but once in a while I
may send something from my work address.  What ever the 'rule' is going
to be, I just wanted to know if it would effect the 'other address.'

Mahalos,

Ben