[luau] use apt-get to install package already downloaded?

TB tburns at despammed.com
Fri Nov 14 10:18:00 PST 2003

I used apt-get to install xfree86. Now I want to
install it on some additional machines. I don't want
to have apt-get download it on each machine, since it
took over a 1/2 hour to download the first time. I
want to move the file by hand over the local network,
then invoke apt-get or whatever to install. I know
there must be a way, but the man page for apt-get and
apt-cache leave me clueless. How do I do this?
Thanks,
TB