[luau] Start process on server, I'm sure it can be done!

whenever whatever at whoever.net
Sat Nov 8 12:00:03 PST 2003

If you still need the script be in the foreground, you can use 'screen', start
your script then detach, re-attech when ever you want to.

or
use 'nohup' to start the script, it will redirect the stdout/stderror to a
file, it will be running after you log off.
or
use cron, check if the process is running, start it if not.
or
place it in inittab, set the run level and respawn, depends on how you wrote
your script, it might not work with initd.