[luau] Which Distribution To Go With

Jan Daniel Semrau jsemrau at campus.hpu.edu
Tue Nov 4 12:25:01 PST 2003

I actually don't want to participate in religious distribution
discussions, but what Tom wrote is not correct. I had only
Debian 3.0 Disc 1 when I installed it on a server last month, but
if you pass the boot option bf24 then Debian installes fine with Kernel
2.4.x.x and its no problem to transfer the prior defined EXT2
partitions to EXT3.

Jan