[luau] SCO and RIAA

Luis aka Rigpa rigpa108 at hotmail.com
Fri May 23 12:17:01 PDT 2003

Remember SCO's invocation of RIAA?

"Similar to analogous efforts underway in the music industry, we are
prepared to take all actions necessary to stop the ongoing violation of our
intellectual property or other rights."

I guess they want to mimic RIAA in the 'false allegations' department.

"The music industry's antipiracy campaign hit some sour notes this week, as
the Recording Industry Association of America sent out retractions for
earlier, erroneous notices of copyright infringement."

http://news.com.com/2100-1083_3-1003664.html

Economics 101:

Q: How do you make your product the best in the market?
A: By suing the competition.